PNC Quality Assurance Lead in Raleigh, North Carolina
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
102076 Quality Assurance Lead
Operating in a global delivery model, brings strategic direction to testing and acts as the subject matter expert for both the quality discipline and a line of business domain(s).
Leads the review of testing artifacts throughout the product life-cycle to ensure appropriate sign off and prioritization of testing work. Including coordinating test strategy, scripting and defect resolution.
Including ensuring early engagement with internal partners and proactive planning to ensure quality is a core area of focus early in the product lifecycle.
Take accountability for quality standards in the development, implementation and upkeep test scripts and opportunities for automation of testing products.
Developing meaningful management metrics that help to gauge project health. Identify trends and opportunities for continuous improvement in product release.
PA - Pittsburgh
Quality Assurance Lead
Line of Business:
PA371 - USX Tower/Steel Building
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Downers Grove, NC - Raleigh
Relevant certification preferred
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Influencing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Process Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Software Development Life Cycle - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and experience with using a structured methodology for delivering new or enhanced software products to the marketplace.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TESTING - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply appropriate processes, tools, and techniques for assuring a high level of quality in computer software products and systems.
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION MANAGEMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of, and experience in management of the development, delivery and maintenance of technology product documentation and publications.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Quality Assurance Lead within PNC's TCOE/AMG organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh PA or Cleveland OH .
This role will:
Assists Test Managers with Agile process implementation for the LOB.
Assists in Release events (non-automation related) to ensure TCOE AMG captures fall out in production and develops remediation plan from lessons learned sessions.
Acts as a liaison to TCOE Governance Team on behalf of TCOE AMG
Participates in Agile sessions and assists in AMG Mgrs. and Test Leads through new processes associated.
Tracks AMG specific MBOs and develops scale/scorecard based on historical data in order to track trends Y2Y.