Kelly Services Network Performance Analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking an Network Performance Analyst to support one of our top government client in Raleigh NC on a 3-6 month Contract too hire..
If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity please send me a word copy of your resume and contact Ronald.Bolden@kellyservices.com
Position: Network Performance Analyst
Location: Raleigh NC 27609
Duration: 3-6 months Contract to hire
Pay Rate: 40hr
Conversion Salary: 75k
Our Client seeking a Network Performance Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Raleigh, NC. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities. This position is part of the ETS Contract with the United States Postal Service, bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams.
NOTE: The hours for this shift are M-F 10am – 7pm.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Use networking methods and tools for resolution of incidents or problems.
• Remediate networking and reliability problems
• Measure network utilization and performance, data analysis and determination of network capacity levels.
• Perform studies at field locations after installation of equipment to determine the efficiency of the system and take appropriate remedial action.
• Recommend engineering changes for field locations and major network entities to improve network performance and maintain service level standards.
• Measure, evaluate, implement and review network performance improvement projects.
• Keep abreast of the latest advances to network performance evaluation technology and uses this information to improve network systems design, implementation and operation.
• Perform on-call duties as needed.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelors degree and minimum 2 years of related experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Minimum 5 years networking experience in a large enterprise environment.
• Knowledge of information systems operations as it relates to computer and telecommunications acquisition, installation, security, operations, and maintenance.
• Knowledge of performance process analysis and procedures for local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs/WLANs).
• Knowledge of network management systems and protocols.
• Knowledge of current network technologies including but not limited to Routing, Switching, Load Balancing, Domain Name Services (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Internet Protocol v4 and v6, Quality of Service (QoS), Voice over IP (VoIP).
• Ability to utilize performance monitoring hardware and software, e.g. packet capture data to troubleshoot and interpret telecommunication network performance and determine causes of network and application problems.
• Ability to monitor, support, and maintain high-quality network and telecommunication services for very large enterprise networks.
• Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, sufficient to develop and present management briefings; provide written and/or verbal guidance on technical issues; and prepare/present recommendations and reports.
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
• Minimum 7+ years of network experience
• Previous work experience with using Netscout network products.
• CCNA / CCNE or other applicable certifications.
• Local to the RDU / Research Triangle area (this position does not provide relocation assistance)
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm