UNC Health Care HOSPITATLITY SPECIALIST/FOOD SERVICE WORKER - FOOD & NUTRITION SERVICES in Raleigh, North Carolina
HOSPITATLITY SPECIALIST/FOOD SERVICE WORKER - FOOD & NUTRITION SERVICES
Job ID: NUT00EJO
HOSPITATLITY SPECIALIST/FOOD SERVICE WORKER - FOOD & NUTRITION SERVICES-NUT00EJO
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English, add and subtract, multiply, and divide two digit numbers.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-or two-step instructions.
• Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others.
• Prepares, serves and delivers meals to patients throughout the hospital and to customers in the retail venues using excellent customer services kills.
• Performs job tasks in a friendly, hospitable manner.
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas.
• Tries to resolve any customer concerns (patients, guests, and staff). If unable to do so independently, consults a coordinator or manager.
• Performs special cleaning duties as assigned by the coordinator.
• Checks with the coordinator before leaving at the end of each shift.
• Maintains a Health Inspection score of 98.5%.
• Maintains a score in Patient Satisfaction in the 80th percentile for quality of food.
• Performs all tasks assigned by manager or coordinator.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
No prior experience or training required. Waiter /waitress
host/hostess, industrial café style serving, and/or industrial
dish washing or sanitation experience preferred.
Primary LocationUnited States-North Carolina-Raleigh
DepartmentREXH-51010-Food & Nutrition Service