JD Service Now Customer Service Representative in Raleigh, North Carolina
All Applications will be kept confidential!
General Info about the Residential Customer Service Representative Job Type: Full-TimeCall Center experience preferred but not requiredThe ability to smile even when someone else maybe having a bad dayStrong desire to help people Must be Authorized to Work in the US
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you are one of the most important people in our company. When the phone rings you are the first person our potential customer meets and the first impression they have. It is your job to build confidence with the customer so they will decide to do business with us. Without you we don't go to work in the field. We offer a tremendous amount of training for this position so past experience is not necessary. With a strong desire to help people, openmindedness, and a willingness to learn you will be a perfect fit for our organization. Please fill out the application so that we may contact you!
JD Service Now is a full service company that embraces training by supporting each coworker with a minimum of 150 hours of training a year. We believe if we invest our time and energy in our COWORKERS with training and proper tools, it will return as an investment on the company. We do quarterly reviews and weekly 1 on 1's to make sure each person gets the feedback and support they need and we always have an open door policy where we are open to suggestions. Growth is an option and our people are the ones that make it all happen. That makes YOU the most important person in our company. We strive for perfection and believe in truly helping our customers. Quality of work and craftsmanship is WITHOUT a doubt on our top 3 of highest priorities. By taking great care of our coworkers, treating our customers the way we want to be treated, and doing a great job, SUCCESS is the only possible RESULT.
· Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers
· Arrive on time for work each day
· Be able to think outside the box and problem solve
· Participate in staff meetings and trainings
· Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment
· Work hard, smart and efficiently
· Follow the outline of company policies and procedures
· Smile, and answer every phone call with a positive attitude to build customer relationships
· Gain accurate customer information such as full name, address, phone numbers, and email address
· Book the call by building value on our company as well as the technician we are sending out to the customers home
· Great customer service and communication skills
· Have a pleasant phone presence
· Outgoing and bubbly personality
· Professional clean appearance, and drug-free.
· Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
· Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to details
· Great with following directions
· Quick learner
· At least 2 years customer service experience preferred
· Call Center Experience- is not required but preferred
· 100% Employee Medical Insurance
· 100% Employee Vision Insurance
· 100% Employee Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Retirement Benefits
· Paid Vacation and Holidays