Collabera Business Analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina
Location:Raleigh, North CarolinaUS
Multiple Opportunity for Business Analyst with Large financial Client in Raleigh NC
• Need someone with financial domain knowledge to act as a lead Business Analyst for the ICP Securities Settlements - NTPA& Distributed project streams including Castle, RBPL, MIFID II, Seg Deficit, Dublin direct to name 5 of the 45 programs client is supporting.
• GO & CDO SD ICP Securities Settlements lead business analyst specializing in Back Office Systems for settlement and cash processing with extensive experience in investment banking, settlements, asset servicing, sub ledgers and GL (General Ledger) posting processes.
• Looking for BA with experience from securities industry – experience with global firms is preferred but open to BA’s with commercial banking experience.
• Mainframe, Java and Oracle applications experience is required.
• 05-10+ years of business analysis experience required.
• Extensive experience of senior stakeholder management and engagement.
• Extensive experience of requirements capture and modelling techniques
• Extensive experience on multiple enterprise wide global programs with geographically dispersed project teams and business partners.