Belcan Buyer in Morrisville, North Carolina
Job Number: 280313
Description: A Buyer job in Morrisville, NC, is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for management, execution and analysis of key processes that support seamless execution of Supply Chain activities, customer order fulfillment, logistics, claims management, order monitoring and revenue assurance. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, or other relevant discipline with five to eight years of experience in various aspects of purchasing, supply and manufacturing.
Buyer Job Duties:
• Convert forecast into supply plan to meet production requirements
• Perform invoicing transactions in ERP system
• Production buying in support of manufacturing locations
• Execute tactical logistics from supplier to production for all insourced business
• Root cause analysis, issue resolution and technical/analytical support
• Manage all aspects of material requirements including: inventory levels, monthly delivery performance, issue identification and escalation
• Other duties assigned as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, or other relevant discipline with five to eight years of experience in various aspects of purchasing, supply and manufacturing
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
• Good working knowledge of the processes and systems that reside across the supply chain
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing, JIT and Kanban is a plus
If you are interested in this Buyer job in Morrisville, NC, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Morrisville , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5-8
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart