Patricio Enterprises Technical Analyst IV - PEO Soldier - Fort Bragg, NC - Active Secret Clearance required in Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Technical Analyst IV to provide technician level support, often (may depend on customer requirements) generally in the form of assistance to other engineers, technical specialists, and/or analysts, generally as an integral component of a complete solution to identified customer requirements. The Technical Analyst IV works toward defined project objectives with a high level of technical competence. He or she shall accomplish tasks of a relatively broad nature while exercising considerable judgment and originality and performs a variety of activities, which involve standard procedures. The Technical Analyst IV performs research and analyzes data collected; gathers and manipulates common data, verifies adequacy and appropriateness; develops charts, diagrams, and standard reports.
The Technical Analyst IV candidate shall meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- High School/GED with 20 years’ relevant experience
- Associates degree with 16 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in non-related field with 15 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in non-related field with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in related field with 7 years’ relevant experience
- Doctorate with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Must have the experience and ability to perform the responsibilities stated in the above job description.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have the required Government clearance and be able to gain base access required for the position.
- Must pass the drug screening and all applicable background checks.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 6255
Click the link below for the most current information about recruiting events and information: Link: http://peosoldier.patricioenterprises.com
Position: Technical Analyst IV - PEO Soldier
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Status: Full Time. Contingent-actively interviewing.
Clearance: Active SECRET Clearance required, Top Secret preferred
Travel: Travel may be required with this position.
Job Location: Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular