Belcan Facilities Maintenance Electrician in Clayton, North Carolina
Facilities Maintenance Electrician
Job Number: 224266
Description: A Facilities Maintenance Electrician job in Clayton, NC is currently available through Belcan at one of our key pharmaceutical clients. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associate's degree in Electrical Systems or other related technical area and at least two to three years of industrial or commercial lighting maintenance experience. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing lighting systems throughout the entire plant.
Facilities Maintenance Electrician Job Duties:
• Perform routine maintenance on industrial electrical systems and lighting, including 3 phase voltages and life safety systems
• Troubleshoot and perform corrective maintenance on systems and equipment
• Read and interpret electrical schematics, piping & instrument diagrams (P&ID's), drawings and manufacturer manuals
• Use computerized maintenance management system to document work performed
• Assist with modification, installation and start-up of new and existing equipment
• Associates degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or other related technical field and two to three years of experience with industrial or commercial lighting. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal form
• Familiarity with local and National Electric Code and National Fire Protections Code
• Possess strong electrical / mechanical ability and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to read, interpret and apply information from files, drawings, catalogs, reports and manuals
• Understand and follow cGMPs and SOPs, as well as industrial plant safety and environmental requirements
• Demonstrate strong mathematical skills with the ability to apply this knowledge to the various tasks assigned
If you are interested in this Facilities Maintenance Electrician job in Clayton, NC, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services*from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Clayton , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2-3
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart